Reusable Water Bottle - Flasket
Flasket is simply a thing of beauty!
Flasket is made by an East Lothian, and local to me, small independent business which aim is to make things that bring pleasure to their owners; are reusable, not disposable; and contribute to the health of our planet by reducing the use of throwaway plastic.
This reusable drinks bottle is the beautiful “Mermaid” design by East Lothian artist Kate Millbank, created to tie in with the Scottish Year of Coasts and Waters in 2020. Kate is a printmaker whose main focus is linocuts, her mermaid was hand-printed in black ink, then digitised to be screen-printed on the bottle.
- Insulated stainless steel flask with bamboo top
- Double walled – keeps drinks cold / hot
- Screw top with silicon rubber seal
- Made from 304 food grade stainless steel
- One-off design by artist Kate Millbank
- Comes gift boxed.
Nice to know
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Wide opening – easy to add ice or fruit
- Designed in East Lothian, Scotland
- Capacity – 550 ml
- Height – 245 mm, width 72 mm
- Weight – 300 g